Epson L3110 printing just cyan

preyaz

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson l3110
Regards to all.
It would be very helpful. I opened my Epson L3110 printer and took out the printer head, cleaned each color channel and put everything back in place. I did everything from this video:
I tried to clean print head because the printer was leaving lines when printing.
Now my printer only prints cyan. In which there may be a problem, how to fix it? Please help me, I'm so worried.

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_164735.jpg
    IMG_20211207_164735.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 188

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I must admit that I didn't understand from the video why it was necessary at all to get the printhead out of the printhead carriage. You can do the flushing of the ink channels with the printhead in place and much less ink contamination of your fingers.

But anyway - what is the status - the ink level in the dampers - those cartridge like inserts ? the ink level should be above the little filter - just use a syringe , insert it into the ink outlet and pull some ink through the tubing and fill the reservoir up to 50%.

Did you run the WicReset utility already - it should offer you cleaning cycles with various intensity - you may start with WicReset to do a few cleaning cycles - do always a nozzle check to monitor for any changes - improvements.