Newbie to Printing
- May 31, 2020
- Reaction score
- Printer Model
- Canon IP8750
Hi there, I own a Canon Pixma ip8750 printer which I use for art prints. Today, it began smudging black ink onto the bottom corners of each print.
- The print size is 5" x 7"
- I am using genuine OEM ink cartridges, both an older set and a brand-new set just to test and the problem exists on both
- The printer is a year and a half old
- The smudges only appear at the very bottom, NOT the top corners or anywhere else in the print.
- Extensive cleaning of the printhead, rollers and more or less anything I could get to in there with isopropyl alcohol
- All the automatic maintenance features- roller cleaning, bottom plate cleaning, nozzle cleaning and deep nozzle cleaning
- New cartridges