Vinyl stic

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
It is printed at standard not inkjet printable Avery white vinyl + additional printable layer with polymer pigment ink on Canon iP1700.
Could you please clarify?

- What does "printed at standard not inkjet printable Avery white vinyl" mean?

- The Canon iP 1700 has a Pigment Black cartridge and a tricolor Dye-based ink cartridge. What is the "polymer pigment ink" and how is it used?

Could the Avery white vinyl you used behave differently with Pigment ink than the Papilio gloss vinyl labels The Hat used?

Adriatix

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP 1800 MG3500
1. means that this has been vinyl for silk printing in large sheets cut to A4 covered with few diffident coatings for testing interaction with polymer pigment ink
2. All cartridge have been filed with sa
- What does "printed at standard not inkjet printable Avery white vinyl" mean?
me pigment ink with polymer in developing stage for testing at that particular Canon inkjet technology. What do you thing that we should take Pro 100 print head for testing of such a things.
3. I do not knew what Papillo vinyl looks like

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@Adriatix - Sorry, but still do not understand what you are describing or how it relates to either The Hat's Pigment ink experience with Papilio gloss vinyl labels or the OP's ability to print on vinyl labels with his Pigment ink Canon Pro 10s (not the Dye-based ink Canon Pro 100 you mentioned). :idunno

Adriatix

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP 1800 MG3500
The main question has been >> how to print on vinyl labels on Pro 10 with pigment ink.
So here is a sample printed on Canon iP 1700 with polymer inkjet ink and transferred on vinyl.
If this is interested to someone for the similar a application ,OK
If not I do relay have some more important things to do.