Change Canon Pro 1 Printhead

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I have a canon pro-1 from a friend I photograph with a problem.. I was willing to replace the print head for a new one, but I can't find the correct procedure
If you feel you want to spend the money on a new head and inks, then it is possible to fit that new head and bring the printer back to working normal once again. Just make sure you don't have any error messages displayed.. Don't use the printer till you get the new head..

First thing is to source a new print head from an Authorised Dealer and post that link up here, and also make sure you have sufficient inks to carry out the replacement procedure first, you’ll need at least 50% ink in each tank before you start..

When you have bought the new head, come back and we will help..
P.S. Your friend didn’t do you any favours by giving you this printer..

Gandamaluc

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon pro 1 / KM C258 / Ender
Thank you very much for the answers:p

attached I send two photos printed by the Pro-1 machine

PS. the printer is not mine, it's still his :) but the quality of this machine is excellent, i'm just trying to help him he doesn't mind buying the head as long as it solves

Attachments

• IMG-20211205-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20211205-WA0004.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG-20211205-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20211205-WA0006.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 173

Gandamaluc

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon pro 1 / KM C258 / Ender
good, does anyone know a site where to buy the printhead and what is the reference?
I find several sites, some have the PF-04 others the PF-03 I've also seen others say that it is the PF-06
Which one is it? wouldn't it be better to remove the one on the machine to confirm the reference?