Yet another fading test of dye inks - the last one (?)

Ink stained Fingers, the way I see it, when you say "last test ?" you really mean the last .. before the next. ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm contemplating various options

- isn't there a 'very last' test after a 'last' test ?
- or I just stop the current test
- or I just don't tell you the results of this newest test
- or I delete the last test and make the newest test the last one
- or I ask the German Industrial Standards Institute if a very last test is possible after a last test
- or I change the forum and publish there the first fading test

I'm getting surprised how difficult and complex it can get with such fading tests
 
That’s the problem with ink fade tests, once you’ve completed them, you soon realise there was a another way of doing it, these tests can be never ending..

My black fade test results are only onto the second month and are already devastating, and I don’t know if waiting the full 6 months will show the results any better, my test is more for total destruction, rather than just fading.. I call it the BBQ test..

Is there a standard way of preforming these tests that suites everyone.. ?
P.S. maybe I should have included a Laser test sheet too. ?:duc
 
I call it the BBQ test..

Is there a standard way of preforming these tests that suites everyone.. ?
There is not a standard BBQ recipe, there are the test methods by Wilhlem Research or Aardenburg, and the ICC consortium is apparently trying to establish some test rules since a long time.
 
Back
Top