Xp 15000 Ink

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I searched the Epson website for "Easy Photo Print" but didn't find it. I remembered the Canon Easy Photo Print that is also mentioned by The Hat. That's why I thought "Easy Photo Print" was a Canon program.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Found with Google.

1633287403660.png

https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/st20__/st20__ug/basic_2.htm#S-00600-00300-00300

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I got Easy Photo Print delivered as well with my ET-8550 on the installation CD, the list above probably refers to another version of this software - other formats - other inks - I don't know.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
It's a kind of confusing actually - I checked my computer and found out that the L805 (a previous ecotank version) got installed with 'Epson Easy Photo Print' V 2.83.00W and the ET-8550 got installed with a 'Epson Photo+' version V 3.3.2.0, this one appears to be more modern in the overall layout , both packages let the user arrange print layouts with lots of presets and adjustments and direct parameter settings for the printer you otherwise do in the driver. I must admit that I never used either one of these programs, I'm happy to get everything done with Qimage. Both of the above programs let me select all my Epson printers, so there is no restriction that the Epson software would only support that printer it got installed with.

dog shelter

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
xp 15000
Ink stained fingers, stratman

Well my actual problem is not enough knowledge on the subject.

Although that has never stopped me.

I am 60 and never done this kind of thing before.

I am trying to help a lady who runs a Dog Shelter and she also offers a helping hand to the homeless, as and when she can.

So over the past 2 months I have been trying to learn, well I guess I should say have learnt.

How to produce material that can be used for promotion and selling things.

So I have made these cards, which will be attached to a calendar for 2022.

I started off using Gimp because it is free, there are some things that Gimp does easily and some not so easy.

I tried last week to print the cards, laser B/W to see if they are the correct size and what do they look like.

For some reason that I can't understand (I followed 4 different videos explanations) the image ended up slightly larger or slightly smaller than the paper.

So I tried it in Photoshop, that worked much more easily.

To get around that issue I decided to put a border.

With regards to this Epson Print Layout.

I have not used it, but I do remember while researching which printer to buy; they said that the EPL produces good quality prints for the Epson printers.

Now that I am getting my head around Photoshop, it seams to produce exactly what I need.

I am not using top quality Epson paper or inks; I need to keep the costs down as much as possible because we are offing these prints for free; we are asking for donations.

From my research my settings are probably not good enough.

However the people who need perfect matching are selling Fine Art prints and top quality photographs.

Thank you all for pointing me in the right direction.

I am sure that I will have other questions as they arise so I will be back.

dog shelter

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
xp 15000
With regards to this Epson Print Layout.

I have not used it, but I do remember while researching which printer to buy; they said that the EPL produces good quality prints for the Epson printers.

Now that I am getting my head around Photoshop, it seams to produce exactly what I need.

Latest posts