1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to take pictures of gloss differential properly?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

What companies make the higher quality 3rd party inks/dyes for Epson Printers?

Discussion in 'Non OEM Ink & Cartridge Suppliers' started by Darkmatter, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Nov 12, 2017
    Darkmatter

Darkmatter Printing Apprentice

Printer Model:
    Epson XP-830
    Actually I'm hellbent on NOT getting garbage ink, but since I know nothing about the market when I find a source (especially in Canada) I post about it to get feedback. I only posted links to their sites so that I could get feedback, not to advertise for them. In fact, for my own education it would be especially helpful if you could tell me why you think those companies are selling low quality inks.

Thanks

2. Nov 12, 2017
    Ink stained Fingers

Ink stained Fingers Printer Master

Printer Model:
    R265, L300, L800, Pro 7600
    I'm not aware of a reliable source of information which Far East suppliers and their distributors deliver 'good' quality, the market is too much segmented for that. I would assume that you can print with the majority of such cartridges without problem, via distributors, Amazon , Ebay and other sources. But when problems are reported they very well may be caused by a bad cartridge but there could be other problems - printer related, user related , and it is impossible to really identify such causes later. So it's your risk at the end when you start using such products and not genuine Epson cartridges.