New Member...Really an Oldtimer of 83.....Lee Martin

Lee Martin

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pixma pro-100
Lee Martin is a retired photographer with over 45 years on Main Street, Washington Indiana. Did not retire on purpose. Gall Balder ruptured in 97 and was gang-green. Over a year and half recovering with some memory loss. Martin Studios was a full service studio with portraits, weddings, dances and funerals. Also photographed school students, as many as 7000 per year. We added a color lab and printed, processed, and packaged the school photos as well as the other photography services. Yes, there was a small crew to help. Also added a complete frame shop for photographs and any other framing. Still do art and scenic photography and sell framed prints at Art Guild Studio. Make Note Cards and scenic magnets for sale. Yes my wife Penelope and I enjoy sharing the images we make with the local scenery. Have been with PIXMA PRO 100 after trying 4 or 5 other printers. All was well till last week and Yellow lite blinks 10 times and printer is locked up. Feel like looking for a big hammer...... Help please. Thanks in advance.

Eville-usr

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Samsung CLP-325W
EUrgh; I don't wish gangrene on anyone, especially internal. Keep surviving.