New Light Standard Design... I hope...

Kids used to swing around those in the days of gas lamps ;)
 
This is where I’m at with my Lamp standard project right now, I’ve got several tubular pieces printed and will need about 3 more sections to the get to the point where I put in the cross bars and mounts in for the lights, it’s only 1 metre high right now but I haven't fitted the pieces together properly just yet.

Then the serious bits needed will have to be designed for the top, not to mention the lanterns themselves, I wonder if anyone’s got a manual on how this Feckin thing goes together…?
Lamp.jpg Even the dog is interesrted, I suppose he just wants to cock his leg...
 
Looks like D is making a decision to baptize the lamppost or take his ball and run. :weee

The lamppost looks good. The dog even better! Well done on both accounts, my friend. :hugs
 
Wow man, it's looking great!

I can't believe you're the same guy that was "meh" on 3D printing just a few years ago!
 
Love.... Nah, more like addiction :lol:

Cracking looking print. I assume by now that D has officially christened it?
 
He almost got "lamped" then! Don't worry, he will be back and not with a bottle of Champagne :)
 
Back
Top