Homemade CISS

Please, write in the correct English, how is called an air gap or air plug?
 
Hello aaa:

One posting #131 you mentioned tuning the caps from Inktec, are these ink bottles or CISS bottles? I tried looking at the Inktec site and couldn't find a CISS listed there.

On post #139 you showed several syringes arranged in a row, did you make this or is it a commercial setup.

Thank you.
Joe

PS: I'm learning a lot from your postings, thanks for all the work you are doing.
 
Hello, JoeG_6112!

I made CISS bottles from standard InkTec 100 ml ink bottles.
Yes, I make several syringes, arranged in a row. Will be continued... :)
 
aaa said:
Please, write in the correct English, how is called an air gap or air plug?
If you ask me - I don't know...
 
Professionals say that the connection C3 is better than C2.
Do you know about the capsules? Professionals say that the capsules are better then C2, C3.

5672_c5.jpg

.
.
.

Capsule with two cameras (chamber) is better:

5672_c6.jpg
 
aaa said:
Do you know about the capsules? Professionals say that the capsules are better then C2, C3.
because they sell them...



aaa said:
Capsule with two cameras is better:
As far as I understand - noone knows why and the only plausable explanation is that they have bigger volume (i.e. one large camera will do the same job).
 
I believe you mean "chamber", not "camera". Wrong language. :)

And it's an air gap.
 
This is the shelf for ink tanks. Made from one CD box. Lack of strong construction.

5672_a54.jpg



.
.
.
Other strong enough construction.

5672_a55.jpg
 
The CD box shelf is a very ingenious creation, aaa!
 
Thank you, stratman!

My tubes positioning option.
Remove the the access cover:

5672_b1.jpg
 
Back
Top