Homemade CISS

wss,
Will be continued :caf
My laboratory is working with breaks. I can do CISS only on weekends, on the kitchen table.

5672_p8180012maza.jpg
 
don't be lazy - use evenings and nights during hte week...
 
wws, it brings joke to you, because you have a lot of money.
 
What's the pluses and minuses of "standard CISS tube connection" and "Less standard CISS tube connection" ? Then I can probably guess the advantage of your method.


aaa said:
wws, it brings joke to you, because you have a lot of money.
You work 8 hours per day ? I've spent years working much more than that - so after 8 hours one can find motivation to do something extra.
 
wss said:
You work 8 hours per day ? I've spent years working much more than that - so after 8 hours one can find motivation to do something extra.
I hope you are joking but I can't tell for sure. AAA is a hobbyist like the rest of us and works at his leisure, not our schedules.
 
Back
Top