Hello everybody!

PngLady

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
CanonPixmaMG3070s
Hi there! PngLady here! I just love photography. In today's internet age, we always take pictures from our phones or much better if from our camera. Don't you like having it printed! There are so many photo books online. Are you all purchasing it? Tell me about your experience. I'm planning to get one but don't have an idea. Thank You!
Here's a photo of my Bangkok trip.

Attachments

• temple river ayutthaya2.jpg
    temple river ayutthaya2.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 310

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, PngLady. Thank you for posting your beautiful image. Hope to see more.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Welcome to our community @PngLady !

I don't have any experience with photobooks. I guess if I were to think about doing one I'd have to debate if I buy one or print it myself.

BTW, how was Bangkok? I'll be doing a trip to China next year with a 24 hour layover in Bangkok each direction. I've heard it's possible to do some quick sightseeing during the long layovers. I'm wondering what we should focus on visiting.

PngLady

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
CanonPixmaMG3070s
Welcome to the forum, PngLady. Thank you for posting your beautiful image. Hope to see more.
Thanks Stratman! looking forward to learn more things in here!

PngLady

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
CanonPixmaMG3070s
Welcome to our community @PngLady !

I don't have any experience with photobooks. I guess if I were to think about doing one I'd have to debate if I buy one or print it myself.

BTW, how was Bangkok? I'll be doing a trip to China next year with a 24 hour layover in Bangkok each direction. I've heard it's possible to do some quick sightseeing during the long layovers. I'm wondering what we should focus on visiting.

I will purchase 1 photobook and will update you on that.

For a 24 hour layover in Bangkok, there are lots of temples to visit within the city. Check out Klook for easy tours. A food trip is also a must there. Try the sticky mango dessert and of course the all-time favorite Thai Milk Tea and Phad Tai!

Enjoy your trip!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Try the sticky mango dessert and of course the all-time favorite Thai Milk Tea and Phad Tai!
I just had some Pad Thai 15 minutes ago and am drinking a mango iced tea. Yum! :thumbsup

Latest posts