Epson L1800

apetitphoto

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WF-3620 , Epson wf-7210
hi all, the prints continues real good with the profiles premium luster photo paper, now i have a problem using lR (ligthroom) if someone around here uses it can explain, when i print using it and i measurement with a ruler
it has 0.5 inch more of both space in any format. for example if i print 4 X 6 it have 4.5 and 6.5.
Check the margins for the paper you are using. LR can be a bit confusing with this as, and I'm not in front of the application at the moment, you can specify this in the driver settings as well as in the print module.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I'm not sure about your formatting problem, I'm not using Lightroom, but did you check or adjust anything in the driver ? If you use the borderless printing option you then can adjust the amount of overprint in the driver , in the layout tab, there is an adjustment for the magnification for the the borderless mode between min and max, you may try the min setting (with the Windows driver version, I don't know whether there is an equivalent option for the Mac driver )