Epson L1800

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro-10 - Epson L1800
hi, alll i got this new machine from Epson i will use only oem with this machine as require Epson for being sponsor here i will show my pics and the process and seetings any sugestions will be welcome. I need some color check before start prints with good quality so we can start the process.

Attachments

• IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 1,112
  • IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 856
  • IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 524

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
i need this post where someone upload the high res downloaded image.

fading-test-260517-1a-jpg.5519

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
The original links for the test image and the instructions for its use are no longer active, but the Wayback Machine found them. Here is the image, and here is the instruction. But the 40 MB TIFF image seems not to work well with Windows 8 and newer versions. A 6.8 MB jpg version that works well with the new Windows versions is found here. When the image has opened in your browser right click and save it.

You can read more about my problems with the test image under Windows 8 and some file conversions that made the image useful again in this thread.

Last edited:

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
i'm not windows user untill i get a new pc i will use it for print in this new machine and later compare with canon pro 10, had u have you test on mac ?.
The original links for the test image and the instructions for its use are no longer active, but the Wayback Machine found them. Here is the image, and here is the instruction. But the 40 MB TIFF image seems not to work well with Windows 8 and newer versions. A 6.8 MB jpg version that works well with the new Windows versions is found here. When the image has opened in your browser right click and save it.

You can read more about my problems with the test image under Windows 8 and some file conversions that made the image useful again in this thread.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
As the 40 MB TIFF test image works well with Windows 7 and older versions, I think nothing is wrong with the test image, it is likely a compatibility problem with newer Windows versions. My guess is that it will work with a Mac. If it doesn't you could try the 6.8 MB jpg version.

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
i could not download the 40mb version maybe you can upload to place and give me the link or maybe i need to use another computer and test the download file, another questions do u print from viewer not any special app ??

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Even if the image is found by the Wayback Machine the download still works. On the page with the image scroll down to the download link in green:

Wayback 1.jpg

Clicking the link opens this:

Wayback 2.jpg

Click OK to save. The saved file is OK. I tested it. The screen shot is from Firefox under Win 8.1, but I think a download window will look similar in another browser under a Mac OS.

The Wayback Machine is slower than a web page from a live site, so a little patience might be needed. But here is another link. Click the 40M file to download the test image.:

Wayback 3.jpg

In Windows I double click the image file. This opens a viewer from which I can select print. I use no special software for printing.

I hope this helps. I do not subscribe to any file sharing sites, so I have got nowhere to upload the file.

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
thanks for all , peter i will use the 40 mb imagine i have it now thanks for that last link work perfect for me, i was asking about print preview print cause when i use print preview print with any printer it prints perfect but if i use ligth room, ph or any kind of app and i use some icc profile it goes dark and no even close as print preview print at least in the mac.

Even if the image is found by the Wayback Machine the download still works. On the page with the image scroll down to the download link in green:

View attachment 5578

Clicking the link opens this:

View attachment 5579

Click OK to save. The saved file is OK. I tested it. The screen shot is from Firefox under Win 8.1, but I think a download window will look similar in another browser under a Mac OS.

The Wayback Machine is slower than a web page from a live site, so a little patience might be needed. But here is another link. Click the 40M file to download the test image.:

View attachment 5580

In Windows I double click the image file. This opens a viewer from which I can select print. I use no special software for printing.

I hope this helps. I do not subscribe to any file sharing sites, so I have got nowhere to upload the file.