I did a side-by-side comparison with my I960 and Canon pro, Epson glossy, and Kirkland glossy photo paper. All produced excellent results. The Epson glossy has a slightly pebbled surface and is lighter in weight. Although the back has a lightly printed epson logo with a diagonal repeat, it almost doesn't show and this paper can be printed on both sides. I have used it for greeting cards and custom printed post cards. The Kirkland paper, in my estimation, is every bit as good as the Canon pro paper. I actually liked the Kirkland paper a little better as the Canon paper produced a more color saturated print. I don't know what the relative longevity of the prints will be on this paper, but Illford is certainly a good brand. I initially used OEM inks and now refill with MIS inks. Simple and the colors are so close I can't tell the difference.