RonaldCarrasquillo
Print Lurker
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
- Printer Model
- Canon LBP 6030
Hi everyone!
I’m currently working as an IT Support member and have recently started learning more about printer maintenance and repair on my own. I’m hoping to build up my practical knowledge and become more confident with troubleshooting different printer issues.
I’d really appreciate any advice, tips, or guidance from those of you with experience in printer repair. Looking forward to learning from everyone here! Besides, geometry dash rewards patience, precision, and plenty of practice rather than complicated controls.
Thanks!
I’m currently working as an IT Support member and have recently started learning more about printer maintenance and repair on my own. I’m hoping to build up my practical knowledge and become more confident with troubleshooting different printer issues.
I’d really appreciate any advice, tips, or guidance from those of you with experience in printer repair. Looking forward to learning from everyone here! Besides, geometry dash rewards patience, precision, and plenty of practice rather than complicated controls.
Thanks!
Last edited: