CompuBiz Inkjet

brady38

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
:)I just want to take of moment and express my delight and satisfaction with a product I just purchased from CompuBiz Inkjet. I have been looking for BCI-6 Cartridge Storage Clips and read on this forum about others who had purchased from CompuBiz. I placed my order on 3/14 and received my order from Flordia to Illinois on 3/18. The clips were packaged carefully and fit the BCI-6 carts perfectly. They are a quality product and should last for quite some time. Their customer service is very helpful and quick to respond to emails.

I certainly will not hesitate to order from them in the future and will be quite assured that their products will be first class and the customer service outstanding. In today's market, when everything is gloom and doom, it is nice to find people who still consider their customers as "#1".

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
That appears to be the same as Inkjetsaver and I had the worst experience with those cartridge clips. The cartridge clips they sent me looked like rejects from the garbage bin. I will never buy from Inkjetsaver again.

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Ron, did you give them a chance to satisfy you? Did you ask if you could return the product? Do you think you got the same clips that brady got? Maybe they changed suppliers. I'll bet if you called them they would make good on it even now.

I bought my vacuum chamber from them and talked on the phone about different options for their chamber and they were quite accommodating. I also bought cleaning solution from them which works very well. I really like the company.

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
George those clips were so bad that if I had sent you those cartridge clips for free you would have been insulted by their quality.

First I tried to play nice and asking if they would replace the horrible cartridge clips. They said maybe but I would have to eat the shipping both ways.

So I asked for a return number and returned whole order for a refund and only lost $10.

They started off wrong by shipping 7 fragile polystyrene cartridge clips in a small USPS cardboard box with no padding just sealed in a plastic bag. It was a miracle that nothing inside was broken.

When I pulled the clips out of the box at a glance I could see they were junk. Every clip was from a different mold with absolutely no tolerances. Not one single dimension was the same among the clips and the sealing pads glued in the bottom of each clip were all different thickness.

Out of about 20+ BCI-6 ink cartridges not one would fit in these horrible clips. One clip was too skinny to even force a cartridge in. Another clip was too long for the clip to catch and hold the cartridge in. The rest of the clips were too short and the cartridge could not be forced down far enough for the clip to catch.

I wish now I had kept the crappy clips so I could take pictures for every one to see.

I am sorry but that company did me wrong I should be able to tell my side of the story.

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Thanks, Ron, I just felt like you needed to tell the whole story.

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
Perhaps I,m missing something here, but what does CompuBiz Inkjet have to do with Inkjetsaver.com? If I read this correctly it's two different companies selling similar, but not identica,l cartridge clips and Ron350 is lumping the two together.

on30trainman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
They are the same - go to inkjetsaver.com and the page that comes up has the Compubiz Inkjet banner on the top. Actually I bought a bunch of these clips a few years ago for my BCI-6 cartridges - they were the orange clips. Worked OK for my BCI-6 cartridges but I notice that they don't work with the chipped CLI-8 cartridges. Maybe they have been redesigned since I bought mine. I had no problems dealing with the company.

Steve W.

brady38

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Ron: My shipment of 16 clips were pack in foam peanuts, well padded. I took every clip, inserted 3 different OEM carts into each clip. Each cart fit each clip exactly the same way. The amount of pressure to push the carts into the clips were exactly the same. I think what maybe has happen is that CompuBiz has redesigned the clips from the one's you received. I do know my clips were shipped directly from the manufacturing plant in California. The warehouse was out of stock waiting for this current run from manufacturing. My clips are crystal clear plastic, with angled sides matching the carts, each clip is a firm fit and lock into place with the same amount of pressure. The tolerances between my clips are exactly the same. The pads are exactly the same size and thickness. What more can I say. I think if you are still looking for clips, you might want to try again with an order and see if there is really a difference.

mrelmo

Print Addict
Reaction score
i have to agree with brady38, i received the clear clips from compubiz (which i believe is the same company as inkjet saver) and i had an excellent experience. as they did not have enough clips in stock they sent me a partial order and promptly sent the remainder of the order when they received them at no additional charge. the clear clips i received are a very good quality, i am very happy with them, i will be ordering more for the people i refill for