Ciss Help

Tigerman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG5640, iX6840
Hi The Hat firstly i would thanks you too much for your patient to helping me in adjusting tubes correctly in my printer. secomd thing i am apologize from you because tubes can be pop out from holder easily i discover that today cause its work badly in that siattion so i do these things today...

first i try make new long holder like this:
7297_photo-0053.jpg

but it work not good the printer head stopped at end of its trip.

secondly i try this by adhesive new holder with old holder:
7297_photo-0054.jpg

and thirdly (maybe not finally) i follow your advice and put tubes in front panel of printer like this way look please and give me your opinion or any experts also(its work lets say very good):
7297_photo-0055.jpg

* i notice some ink leaking from tanks (around 3mm) what i can?? but still not sure tomorrow i look again carefully.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Its looking good issa2011 now, but maybe you could take up a bit of the slack a little on the tubing in front of your print head.

5128_hp_4.png

Also one thing to watch out for is to make sure that the tubing doesnt scrape along the bottom of the printer
when running otherwise it might wear a hole in it (just cautionary)..:)

Tigerman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG5640, iX6840
The Hat said:
Its looking good issa2011 now, but maybe you could take up a bit of the slack a little on the tubing in front of your print head.

http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/uploads/5128_hp_4.png
Also one thing to watch out for is to make sure that the tubing doesnt scrape along the bottom of the printer
when running otherwise it might wear a hole in it (just cautionary)..:)
what you mean let tubes relax more (that area in red) pull more little tubes?? please explain more cant got you????!!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
issa2011

what you mean let tubes relax more (that area in red) pull more little tubes?? please explain more cant got you????!!
I want you to tighten it some more not relax it, and then it will be all right.
Please move the print head by hand slowly back and forth first
then power on the printer and try printing a sheet ok.. :thumbsup

Tigerman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG5640, iX6840
hi friend

i will try mr tomorrow tight it more but in end of head trip maybe cause problem i ll see if can tight more tubes.

but if you looking at end of front of panel there is sharp edge of printer that tubes will lay on it when head moving what i can do of it ????

Tigerman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG5640, iX6840
hi all look at these pictures and look at the cartidge lock hand if i tight more that will unplug it from printhead that what happened with me when i tight it more so i reprimed system again dear friend
**the magenta cartidges will unplugged from it location when i tight tubes more.
**how i can prevent tubes to hand in the steel angle at the end of printer ???? (the yellow circle)
7297_photo-0060_-_copy.jpg

this is pic when printhead arrive final of its location
7297_photo-0061.jpg

and again i am tend to use WJ-1020 ink in my system because i see its so uniforem not so thikness if its danger have you something to compare it with dye ink i used how i can test it before put it in CISS.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Ok issa2011 I can see that there is a problem with each of the way we have tried so far.
So now we can try another method, one that I have used myself before on one of my printers.
Make you clamp in the shape of the one in the picture (1)
(1)
5128_scentre_clamp.png

and stick it on the back of your printer marked in an earlier picture (2).
(2)
5128_hp_7000.png

Then attach the ink tubing to it securely after you have moved the print head back and forth to
make sure that the tubing is just long enough to reach each side of your printer
without getting tight and restricting the print head movements.

Youll also have to leave the top cover of the printer open about 10cm
so that it doesnt sit on your new clamp and force it down into the path of the print head..

Tigerman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG5640, iX6840
i would firstly thanks you for always replaying me, you try to prevent tubes from twisted (2.5cm) .

your idea verygood to try but i want note you something dear friend The Hat that this is wide format printer in any case the the tubes will be long, i mean there will be twisting when printhead moving so i think if we keep in the second idea more best cause tubes walk in road its not flying i want add another stick to keep tubes in same way (idea ti make fixed road) like this pic:
7297_photo-0060_-_copy_2.jpg

and again please if any tell me more about wj-1020 ink ?????

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
If you still are having problems with your current set-up in the future then try out my last idea
because I have used it on my A3+ wide format printers and it stops the tubes getting caught up and twisted.
and again please if any tell me more about wj-1020 ink ?????
I hope you dont try and use this wj-1020 ink because it will clog up the tubes in your CISS and youll end up having to clean it all out.

Tigerman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG5640, iX6840
hi
this is best solution i think work very well no sound for tubes no any touch with printer.
give me your opinon??????
7297_photo-0064.jpg

the tube look twisted but its ok ...
i work in this case more than two weeks no any problems i print many sheets.