Hi pharmacist, thanks for answering and supporting.
I'm sorry to be late with the ink package, was busy with my new 3880 and still searching for the printer and ink which I want to be profiled...I will send you a pin or email when I'm ready (Essen is indeed very near to me...so maybe I can give you the package there - if I'm around at that time)
Regarding my b&w ink set: Finally no more stripes or banding!
After swapping/refilling the last two carts (M and C) with GLO diluted ink the stripes have disappeared. So the assumption of a bad mixture was right.
Maybe the nozzle cleaner is not really made for this - or I was simply not careful enough at mixing (cleaning the syringes, stirring the mixture,...).
The results are different on different papers, as always...on matte paper it seems to be very good, as good as with my 3880, on cheap glossy it prints almost better..
But on some quality high gloss paper the prints tend to get a yellowish shine, a bit like bronzing, probably due to the inevitable GLO, which is needless here with dye on glossy (original purpose is optimizing pigment on glossy).
And as I already said: diluting 4 colors to 6 results in only two colors (LM LC) of 70% dilution.
But diluting black ink to 6K results in three greys (Y LM LC) of more than 90% dilution (!) and one (M) of 82% dilutin. So there is much of GLO or nozzle cleaner or whatever in your carts - more than original ink! That makes the thinner much more relevant for the printing...
So I keep on searching for a thinner which is like ink without the dye or pigment, no additives like optimizer or cleaner.
- at octopus office there are two sorts of nozzle cleaner:
http://www.octopus-office.de/shop/d...nreiniger-druckkopfreiniger-fuer-druckkoepfe/
http://www.octopus-office.de/shop/d...tronen-druckkopfreinigung-rsl-rinse-solution/
- and a "Special Printer Head Preservation Solution"
http://www.octopus-office.de/en/sho...druckkopf-frischhalte-konservierungs-loesung/
- and the gloss optimizer from ocp, which I used lately
http://www.octopus-office.de/shop/d...549/p/ocp-optimizer-fuer-canon-bc-60-farblos/
(you can change the language on top right)
Any ideas when reading the description, what's best as a thinner?
PS: here is a crop of the second DL test print in postin #93. It was a small print 10x15, so the crop is only 4x5cm...printed on really cheap matte inkjet paper 120g...without any tweaking in the driver/menu, just printed on "matte vivid"..
