Alarm light is alway on Canon PIXMA ip7250

gandalf

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon PIXMA IP7250
Hello,
Today my printer for no reason turned on alarm light on. I tired plug unplug from wall but after plugin printer back light instantry turns on.
Does anyone have any idea what is a problem and how to fix it.

Thanks.

gandalf

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon PIXMA IP7250
There is no led flashing. After pluged into wall orange led turn on and stay like that. After pressing power button, power led turn on and stay. I cant turn off printer or communicate with it over Wifi or USB neither works.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Canon error codes are different numbers of flashes of the LEDs. The constant yellow light could be caused by a failed logic board I think.

A locked service mode also shows a constantly lit yellow LED and the printer is dead, but unplugging the printer from the mains for maybe five minutes normally makes it possible to turn on the printer again in user mode. A locked service mode can be caused by trying to perform service mode operations using a too old service tool.

But I guess the constantly lit yellow led is not caused by failed experiments with service mode?

gandalf

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon PIXMA IP7250
I tried unpluging it but no results. Also it is not faild experimet with service mode, but i tired to enter service mode after i run out of options. I managed to enter service mode with holding resume button and pluggin in printer. Printer was listed as usb device on computer. But service tool v3600 return error 005 after tyring doing anything in program.

hamza boumaiza

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon pixma ip7250
Hello,
Today my printer for no reason turned on alarm light on. I tired plug unplug from wall but after plugin printer back light instantry turns on.
Does anyone have any idea what is a problem and how to fix it.

Thanks.
Hello, my printer flashes yellow directly when connected to electricity and when the power button is pressed the lamp turns on but the printer is dead, please help and thank you

damasaid

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
all models
Hello, my printer flashes yellow directly when connected to electricity and when the power button is pressed the lamp turns on but the printer is dead, please help and thank you
any solution for this problem
i have the same problem