AcuJet Cartridges and WiredBeans Higher Capacity Cartridges.

JAY

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Got the wired beans/Acujet Carts for my new Epson 1280. Color is great vibrantand very natural. So close to OEM it is fine. HOwever I have only used 1 OEM cat and one wired/Acujet. But so far so good and I hope it keeps up. AS for Bruce's problem I have delt with Henry and he was great.
Jay

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Jay, welcome and thanks for your comments.

FYI, I'm working on my review of these cartridges and will post it soon... I hope! :)

shardcat

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Okay I'm very new to all of this so if people could have some paitence with me I would really appreciate it. I'm using a Ip 4000 printer and I just put in the Acujet ink tanks after I ran out of my OEM cartridges. I replaced the Yellow first and it didn't seem to cause any problems. After that I changed out the Magenta cart and after that my prints started to blob up on the dark areas. I guess it's not wicking into the paper.... I dont' really know... I just know that the ink which was coming out dry is now all puddled up on the cyan/green ( I guess) areas. I have traded out all the OEM cartridges except the Bigger Black Tank. Any ideas on how to get it under control.
B

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
shardcat, welcome to the forum.

What type of paper are you printing on? Are your CMY BCI-6 ink cartridges all dye based inks?

shardcat

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I had the problem on everythign except my Matte paper. I dont' remeber the brand but It was working before. I think those carts are dye based. I dont' really know. I was just curious as to what caused teh pooling. Sorry like I said I'm not really a techie.. I'm a winemaker..

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
UPDATE: I just refilled all of my Wiredbeans AcuJet cartridges in my IP750 and again it worked perfectly. Of all the cartridges I've refilled, including OEM, these have given me the least amount of problems. I'm trying to keep in mind all of the variables, including ink, technique, etc. and still believe that these are some of the best cartridges I've used. I'm still not convinced on the ink, but as for the cartridges I'm super happy about their higher capacity and ease of refilling.

CanonS750

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I'm using wiredbeans cartridges for about a week. They gave me strange problem with cyan: there is sort of banding (strips of lighter and darker cyan) but only in standard quality mode. Everything looks OK in High quality mode.