Erm... My wife does get to veto names you know, but I'll see what I can do... *ahem*. :/
Regarding the query...
Websnail please tell us about the low profile plugs?
Are they easy to remove and are they solid or hollow?
The plus are solid with a tiny 0.7mm diameter hole in the centre.. Removal is frankly a tricky proposition but with a little experimentation I've found a blunt 18-20g needle will fit the hole and allow you to prise the plug out.
To be frank though I suspect the process of removal and reinsertion will take its toll on these plugs for a number of reasons:
1. They can easily ping off as you're trying to prise them out so you may lose a few
2. Each time they are removed they are being stressed somewhat
I think I may have to double the number of plugs with my refill bundles to cover this sort of eventuality...
Just as an aside though, Alumin(i)um tape is a definite alternative to plugs provided you have cleaned and dried the surface around the fill hole before applying it.