qimage

dcmprshn

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello all is anyone using Qimage these days? Have an epson 710 and a 1400. Would like to be able to be able to print multiple sizes on paper. Used it years ago on my original epson stylus and was pleased with the results it gave.

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
I use Qimage and I love it. However what you should do is download the 14 day trial, view all the tutorial videos as the learning curve is a bit steep.
I think I have only learned about 1/3 of it.

Photoshop's printing module is collecting dust now. I could not imagine not printing through Qimage to any of my current printers, and I have a ton of them.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
dcmprshn said:
Hello all is anyone using Qimage these days? Have an epson 710 and a 1400. Would like to be able to be able to print multiple sizes on paper. Used it years ago on my original epson stylus and was pleased with the results it gave.
You don't need Qimage just for the reason you gave. The printer's driver should allow you to print multiple sizes. Qimage is a photo printing software. Photoshop is primarily a photo editing software. It also does photo printing too. You don't need either one for the reasons you gave. If you use the software for other reasons then checkout the features of both and see which one fits your bill. Both are expensive. Have you tried GIMP? GIMP is almost like Photoshop but is free.