Pro 100s with refill inks or et7750?

Miguel Rodrigues

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pixma pro 100s
Hello to all!
I have a canon pro 100s printer that I don't use much because of ink costs. Recently, I was offered a very good deal for an epson ecotank et7750 in mint condition, about $250.
What's best, buying a kit for non oem refill for the canon or buying the epson printer? I'm trying to figure out the differences in both the price and the print quality.
The epson has barely been used, so, it has a lot of ink left.
Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

meadow

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 200-300,L18050,G570
Hello to all! I have a canon pro 100s printer that I don't use much because of ink costs. Recently, I was offered a very good deal for an epson ecotank et7750 in mint condition, about $250. What's best, buying a kit for non oem refill for the canon or buying the epson printer? I'm trying to figure out the differences in both the price and the print quality. The epson has barely been used, so, it has a lot of ink left. Thanks for your help!
Hello to all! I have a canon pro 100s printer that I don't use much because of ink costs. Recently, I was offered a very good deal for an epson ecotank et7750 in mint condition, about $250. What's best, buying a kit for non oem refill for the canon or buying the epson printer? I'm trying to figure out the differences in both the price and the print quality. The epson has barely been used, so, it has a lot of ink left. Thanks for your help!
Hello to all!
I have a canon pro 100s printer that I don't use much because of ink costs. Recently, I was offered a very good deal for an epson ecotank et7750 in mint condition, about $250.
What's best, buying a kit for non oem refill for the canon or buying the epson printer? I'm trying to figure out the differences in both the price and the print quality.
The epson has barely been used, so, it has a lot of ink left.
Thanks for your help!
go for epson 7750!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Stick with the trusty Canon Pro 100, it hasn’t let you down yet and you can refill it with 3rd party ink if you so wish, these Eco-tank printers are not all they climb to be, ask yourself why is the current owner selling it ?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
There are various postings on the forum to use the Canon GI53 Chromalife bottled inks for refill, and diluting C and M into light inks, which gives you the best refill inks available.