Printing letterpress, silkscreen, but also fine-art: IPF 6400

shhh

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
IPF 6400
Hi there… Printing letterpress, silkscreen, but also fine-art: IPF 6400. Had an issue recently with our IPF 6400 not receiving data anymore, thus not printing. Stumbled upon a thread describing our exact problem, wanted to seek advise. If anyone wants to know anything about letterpress or screenprinting, drop us a note : )

Andreas S

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Pro 3800, Epson 1400
Hi shhh, what kind of machines do you use for letterpress? I worked with Heidelberg OHT and OHZ when I was younger. I did CMYK printing with both of them. Also stamping and all the other things one can do with them. I love letterpress.

shhh

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
IPF 6400
We are printing with a Korrex cylinder proofing press by hand! Almost pulled the trigger on a Tiegel once, but we are really happy we went with the Korrex Hannover instead, 50 x 70 printing bed! If you want to see some of the stuff we do, I can post a link to our site. Though I am not sure… is that okay and appropriate here?

YourInkedGirl

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
Hi there… Printing letterpress, silkscreen, but also fine-art: IPF 6400. Had an issue recently with our IPF 6400 not receiving data anymore, thus not printing. Stumbled upon a thread describing our exact problem, wanted to seek advise. If anyone wants to know anything about letterpress or screenprinting, drop us a note : )
you mentioned data. so there is a possibility that it is about your cablings? have you checked the cables? other devices connected to the same network working? is this wired or wireless?