Printing B&W as good as the 'ol wet Darkroom?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Its a good job Mike sent you the resetter with the carts otherwise you'd still be left waiting.
Now that would be a real bummer..:barnie

Last edited:

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Your welcome dumb arse:)

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
rodbam said:
Your welcome dumb arse:)
Ok now we got that sorted, how about this....What If :

I fill all the colour carts with black, leave the colour profile I made for colour and printed an image, anyone know what would happen, next if I downloaded the RIP and used that?

................... :/

Cheers,

Andrew

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
3dogs
I fill all the colour carts with black, leave the colour profile I made for colour and printed an image, anyone know what would happen,
next if I downloaded the RIP and used that?
Doing that would certainly occupy you for a considerable amount of time and use up one hell of a load of paper. :ep

Your results would range from being astonishing to breathtaking, but being the perfectionist that you are
youll be tweaking the setting for years to come trying to get them that tad bit better. :old

Your idea on the RIP interested me as I was not aware that there was one made for the Canon.

Yours as described by rodbam.. :hugs

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Andrew said:
see I have not been following Canon refilling 'cos I switched to Epson.
Oh dear me what a dumb ASS!!
Of course I wouldn't describe you as a dumb arse Hat I thought I was posting under Andrews post., I have a much better name for you:)

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
rodbam said:
Andrew said:
see I have not been following Canon refilling 'cos I switched to Epson.
Oh dear me what a dumb ASS!!
Of course I wouldn't describe you as a dumb arse Hat I thought I was posting under Andrews post., I have a much better name for you:)
There is quite a difference between a dumb-Ass and a dumb arse. For starters the former is a donkey, (were quite common on the narrow lanes around Cavan, pulling little carts) and the latter, being the nether parts.
From within Australia such an assertion is a commiseration of sorts, from outsiders it would be rude. No one other than an Aussie would understand. Oh! and I too ASSumed you were referring to The Hat..... :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

I guess I am just going to have to make a set of carts for the 9000 and splash away myself...............just to see what sort of mess it will make. Joe ( I believe) thinks a rip is required..........so that puts Canon out of the race......so I will test that too, myself

Cheers

:gig