Printing B&W as good as the 'ol wet Darkroom?

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
mikling said:
To get to Australia it has to go through the UK first. It pretty much travels around the world to make it there. That is normal for economic shipping to Australia.
Thanks for that, if I had thought there was an issue from your end I would have contacted you direct. I have /get issues this end stuff seems to be able to randomly sit in an Australian location, almost as roundabout as via Uk before it gets to me out here on the Bush. I am only 800km from Sydney delivery varies from 3 - 11 days at times.

I'm thinking next order to add priority direct postage, I will remind you!!

I am looking at a second hand 2880 you got the gear for that?

Cheers,

Andrew

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Allow about two weeks for delivery Andrew. If you pay more then Mike could get it to you sooner. For only $4000 Mike will deliver it in person & just 3 days delivery time.

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
rodbam said:
Allow about two weeks for delivery Andrew. If you pay more then Mike could get it to you sooner. For only $4000 Mike will deliver it in person & just 3 days delivery time.
Oh yea! And pigs might fly, for that price I would go myself. :lol:

Thanks for the info, truly. So much stuff goes AWOL for days it's a worry!

Cheers,

Andrew

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
mikling said:
To get to Australia it has to go through the UK first. It pretty much travels around the world to make it there. That is normal for economic shipping to Australia.
I dont agree with miklings explanation at all, the real truth is.

The postmen tends to get lost regularly on that route while travelling upside-down
and usually end up on some Polynesian island surrounded by naked dancing girls.. :ep :lol:

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
The Hat said:
mikling said:
I dont agree with miklings explanation at all, the real truth is.

The postmen tends to get lost regularly on that route while travelling upside-down
and usually end up on some Polynesian island surrounded by naked dancing girls.. :ep :lol:
You HAD to tell EVERYONE didn't you......Blabbermouth!! now that its out in the open after all these years, I may as well come clean, Rod, Me, the Postman 'n all of us upside downers, and da (lotsa) Goils 'r fillin carts, sittin' on da beach sippin' Rum 'n Cola - like always. We just make up all da stuff we post here! :celebrate

hic**

rAnDrew Guffy *hic!! :weee

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
I don't think the Hat will be that impressed as all our dancing girls are pushing 70 now. Although they do look better covered in GO.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
rodbam said:
I don't think the Hat will be that impressed as all our dancing girls are pushing 70 now. Although they do look better covered in GO.
Rod can I ask which method you prefer use to apply the GO and do you use one or two applications,
Brush, Hand or your trusty 9500 :he :gig

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
mikling said:
Just a note of thanks,

The 'Package' arrived today. Intact with no damage that I can see yet (not installed and running) but it looks to be ok. Very well packaged and protected. Instructions in colour are detailed and make the exercise of launching into refilling the Cannon much less of a stress.

Am I to assume that there would be a way that I could reuse the OEM carts I already have with the machine? Forgive me I it is a silly question but us country folk are a bit slow to catch on...its from being upside down all the time!!

Cheers, and thanks again

Andrew

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Yes the OEM carts are the best ones to use for refilling. You can either remove the little ball plug on the top & drill it out to take the new plugs or you can just drill a hole beside it. Then you fill up through that hole & make sure you have the bottom outlet sealed off otherwise the ink will come straight out as you are refilling. Search on here for CLI8 & you will see all the ways for doing this.

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
rodbam said:
Yes the OEM carts are the best ones to use for refilling. You can either remove the little ball plug on the top & drill it out to take the new plugs or you can just drill a hole beside it. Then you fill up through that hole & make sure you have the bottom outlet sealed off otherwise the ink will come straight out as you are refilling. Search on here for CLI8 & you will see all the ways for doing this.
So the chip resetter I got with the carts resets OEM chipped carts (boy! I am SLOW!!) I was ASS-UMING that the carts were rechipped before they were sent to me.......see I have not been following Canon refilling 'cos I switched to Epson.
Oh dear me what a dumb ASS!!

thanks fellas I feel altogether in good company, without having actually arrived :barnie

Cheers,

Andrew