Printer Knowledge Forum Software Updated

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Those daily Stats look impressive but the reality on the ground is slightly different, and that is borne out by there being no Newsletter for two weeks, their reason:- lack of posts.. I want more new threads and posts, but this reality can be a cruel master.. :(
Actually, it turns out that the messaging around the error was incorrect. The newsletters were not being sent because during the upgrade the connection to the newsletter software broke. Fortunately we've got it fixed so the newsletters should pick up again next week!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
because during the upgrade the connection to the newsletter software broke. Fortunately we've got it fixed so the newsletters should pick up again next week!
Thanks for the explanation @Nifty.. :thumbsup
Normal service should resume shortly, now we can concentrate on bring back our POW.
:weee:weee

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Thanks for the explanation @Nifty.. :thumbsup
Normal service should resume shortly, now we can concentrate on bring back our POW.
:weee:weee

Agreed! We're trying to figure out how to create the same widget on the new system, but also figure out how to best move forward in the process without Sumi.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I'm irritated by the way hyperlinks - links to other websites or other threads in this forum - are showing up in postings,
not anymore are a typical link https://printerknoledge.com/threads................................
but adding additional text to it from within the link which I didn't intend to refer to in some cases
like this one . just as an example

https://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/inks-and-printing-quality.12761/page-2

I add the http link but get all this text which I don't want to

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
I'm irritated by the way hyperlinks - links to other websites or other threads in this forum
Thanks for the feedback. I've seen a bit of discussion on this on other forums that upgraded. Some people really love it and some people don't. I believe we might be able to disable it if the consensus seems to be that people find it annoying vs. helpful.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
if it could be made a user selectable option it would be o.k for me., but I otherwise would perfer it deactivated since I can't control which text and how much gets cited this way, it could be some less relevant stuff