Printer Knowledge Forum Software Updated

if it could be made a user selectable option it would be o.k for me., but I otherwise would perfer it deactivated since I can't control which text and how much gets cited this way, it could be some less relevant stuff
That would be awesome if it is / was. Let me look into it. :)
 
Thanks for the tip, that should do it and keeps both options
 
I am still having problems accessing My Attachments, is this me or is there still a few gremlins in the system.. :hu some old Nifty posts have this issue also..
 
It’s where your post attachments, photos and inserts are kept..

Untitled-2.jpg
 
I'm also having problems finding previously uploaded images. It seems something is missing in the new system,

There is no "My Attachments" in the new Account drop-down menu:

Forum Account.jpg


Compare the old drop-down in this post.
 
It’s where
Where do you find that link/text to click on in the forum?

Your link address manually typed in leads to nothing of use:

Screenshot_2019-11-29 Oops We ran into some problems .png
 
Yes I know, there lays the problem, it’s Fubared at source I reckon.. that link should work…:(
 
Back
Top