Printer Knowledge Forum Software Updated

I do like the ease with which to go to return to New Posts, including from within Conversations. :clap
 
I’m Fecked
You are not alone!

The nag screen points in the direction of Your Account and then Preferences. I think the following may be what it is about. I still don't know what it does but it is activated by default as noted by the checkmark. So why the Feck is it still nagging?

Screenshot_2019-11-03 Preferences.png
 
Push notifications are small pop-up windows, that can open in your browser even if you are not visiting the site sending them. I think they are a nuisance so I never allow them. If you have accidentally allowed push notifications from a website, the permit can be cancelled in the browser settings,
 
Last edited:
Can someone please explain what the nag screen at the bottom is all about:
When this new upgrade was launched I did mention to you to check your personal setting, and you taught they were fine, but they weren’t, so I suggest to everyone to go over your own personal setting once again, because a lot of things went back to default..
 
I did mention to you to check your personal setting, and you taught they were fine
Where did I say my personal settings were fine? 🕵️‍♂️
 
Push notifications has been a feature that has been heavily requested for this new version of the software. If you don't want it, you should be able to "x out" of it and you shouldn't ever get asked again.

We're layering in the advertising back into the site. You may notice some bugs / issues as we work out the kinks, but appreciate your patience!
 
I have noticed since this new upgrade has taken place that there is a very big shortage of members using the forum, in fact it’s quieter than Christmas day.. :caf
Is there anyone to pull a cracker with…:idunno
I'm happy to report that the statistics don't look too bad. In fact, since the upgrade, the activity has been looking pretty good, especially active users!

1573196580950.png
 
I'm happy to report that the statistics don't look too bad. In fact, since the upgrade, the activity has been looking pretty good, especially active users!
Those daily Stats look impressive but the reality on the ground is slightly different, and that is borne out by there being no Newsletter for two weeks, their reason:- lack of posts.. I want more new threads and posts, but this reality can be a cruel master.. :(
 
Back
Top