Planning on getting the Pro 10 or Pro 100 ?

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Third file...

This is the third and final file in the rar file ALL apart from being unpacked and totally unaltered. Quite lucky looks like the upload limit is actually about 5Mb max per file/post so part one just about makes it :D

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• PRINTER POTTY INSTRUCTIONS (Text only).pdf
    275.5 KB · Views: 535

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Well done, I thought it should be possible some way or other, they all open OK for me.:)

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Glad i could help you become potty trained :D

Just hope not too many want them and rape the site of bandwidth. I should of added @Nifty feel free to remove the files if it affects bandwidth load on the site.

George in Georgia

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pixma Pro 100, Epson R1800
Many, many thanks, CakeHole! PeaZip unpacked the files virtually instantaneously. Impressive! I've printed the three files out, and am ready to go.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
PeaZip has a "portable" version available that does not require installation so it can be used on a USB flash drive or hard drive. I like portable apps that are small and work!

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Many, many thanks, CakeHole! PeaZip unpacked the files virtually instantaneously. Impressive! I've printed the three files out, and am ready to go.
No problem glad you got there :)

PeaZip has a "portable" version available that does not require installation so it can be used on a USB flash drive or hard drive. I like portable apps that are small and work!

There is also an unofficial portable version of 7-Zip...
http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/7-zip_portable

Both peazip and 7-zip are great little utilitys to have laying around. :)

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Nope cant use the "upload a file" function here for a few reasons....
1) Site wont take .rar files but interestingly does accept .ZIP (go figure one for @Nifty to look into)
2) I even tried repacking it as a zip but it still wont allow it, then get a message about the file being too big lol
3) ill try in a minute to upload the 3 individual PDFs separately though dont hold your breath i suspect the upload limit here is something limit 1Mb file max.

I added rar support.

The upload file limit size is 10 mb, so that should be plenty for most things. If not, lemme know and maybe I can increase it a bit.

Glad i could help you become potty trained :D

Just hope not too many want them and rape the site of bandwidth. I should of added @Nifty feel free to remove the files if it affects bandwidth load on the site.

Nope it shouldn't be a problem... we've got lots of bandwidth for our good members! :)

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Nice one @Nifty if you and members wish the 3 separate file uploads can be deleted and ill replace it with the original .rar of the 3 .pdf's. 10Mb uploads should be more than enough for most things :) Great work.

Latest posts