PhotoShop versions

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I mainly use Adobe apps for all my work and it doesn’t matter what it is anymore, it’s the ants in the pants for me.

When I’m looking for something I use Bridge and when I’m to lazy to use Quark Xpress I switch between Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator but to print I always end up back in Photoshop.

Ever since Photoshop 4 I have used it to print out everything, no matter what it is because it has the best control over print position than anything else I’ve used even more so when using it on the Mac.

Elements and Lightroom never get a look in with me because Photoshop can do it all with its hands tied behind its back, the funny thing is I don’t do colour editing of my photos I just shoot and print warts and all.. :oops:

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
@The Hat

I must confess that I too use Bridge a LOT to navigate cos not all my images are in Lr. That is about to change soon, but I am sure Bridge will continue to be just that, a bridge between.

You more into graphics then are you?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Yes Graphics and Brochures are where the money is for me; I also use and alter photos but I never try to enhance their colours..