Nicholas David - 7lbs 1oz

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Following on from this little thread about expecting... Well now we're not expecting, nor are we getting huge amounts of sleep but we have a beautiful bundle of joy with the name Nicholas David Smallridge.

He was born on October 25th after two in the morning with a little help and while he's still at the hospital I'm hoping we're going to get the word today or tomorrow that we can finally bring him home...

Ironically he's managed to time his arrival (a week early) with every delivery of new kit, inks and the rest so the business is in chaos but as you can probably guess, I simply don't care too much at the moment.. He's just perfect.. :)

IMG_1164.jpg

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
Beautiful, and so much hair for being a bit early! Congratulations to you and your wife! Thanks for sharing the picture and bringing us up to date. Your wife is doing fine, we hope. That's terrible to not have the baby home with you. I can't imagine what that must be like. Let's pray that when he does come home, he never has to go back.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Congratulations on your new Canon ProMark 9500II, er, I mean beautiful baby boy!

Well done Mom! (and websnail too!)

A round of Guinness for all on websnail.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
stratman said:
Congratulations on your new Canon ProMark 9500II, er, I mean beautiful baby boy!
ROFMLAO... :lol::lol:

In this rare instance I'm going with the baby over the printer... I know.. heathen that I am!! ;)

Well done Mom! (and websnail too!)

A round of Guinness for all on websnail.
Thanks... and thanks to everyone else too...

I'm pleased to provide a little update too as they've been allowed home since Friday night... He's already getting settled and our two cats have sized him up and accepted him in although they're not sure why they keep getting removed from the moses basket :rolleyes:

Mum's happy too although as I write this she's sitting "patiently" downstairs waiting for my presence so I'd best get a move on...

Cheers all and yes... sleep is proving "interesting" now... but the loss is still very worthwhile.. :cool:

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
Congratulations man.

Ron350.

dougsewell

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Wonderful. Best wishes but never complain about changing carts and getting a little ink on your hands once youve changed a nappy !

Doug

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
dougsewell said:
Wonderful. Best wishes but never complain about changing carts and getting a little ink on your hands once youve changed a nappy !
LOL... before my life as a printer nut I worked a LOT in care so nappies are second nature to me... Of course newborns have their own challenge but believe me at least the contents of a nappy come off... Having ink stained hands for a formal function can have the permanent affect of annoying the wife ;)

Thanks again for the congrats folks...

Oh and we had the first (of many no doubt) sleepless night with Nicholas opting to scream his head off every 30 minutes from 10pm through till around 5am. Turned out to be Beckys food for the day had given him a bit of gripe so a learning curve... All new but a real adventure :)

canonfodder

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I am a little late seeing your happy announcement, but my congratulations are sincere. The best of health and happiness to the three of you.

Canonfodder