New PrinterKnowledge header image

Support

Print Addict
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we decided it's time to put up a new header image on our site. We have some proposed designs here and we would really like to hear which of these you guys like and any other feedback/suggestions you have for us?

Here's what we've got:

Banner 1 PK.png

Banner 2 PK.png

Banner 3 PK.png

Banner 4 PK.png

Banner 5 PK.png

Banner 6 PK.png

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Feel free to reply with as much feedback and ideas as possible, we're open to everything from swapping out some pictures to completely starting from scratch with something completely diffent!

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
I am STILL having difficulty recognising that I am on this site, since the current iteration / change.....how long ago?:gig

And anyway I will only vote for one that has my heavily post processed image front and centre and @ Emulators Albertross and duck image next, but slightly below my own:thumbsup.......and slightly below that again @pharmasist EPSON 3880 ( with the logo visible)
.....and I don't want @Roy Sletcher beach scene there at all because its too good and will upstage my own.......as is @turbguy wide open spaces landscape........@polombian vulture is also not allowed to get a showing either, not only is it also too good but its sharp too.
Only thing allowed to overshadow my image is a bright flashing link radio button to the user manuals etc @PeterBJ and then only because it SO useful and gets more people in to look at MY image.

PM me with a figure that you feel is fair and reasonable bribe to make this happen:weee
:weee:hide but don't tell any of the other Members!

Failing that #5:hit

Andrew

Last edited:

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Or 4, which has a bit of human content.

You're such a diplomat Andrew.:cool:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Would the simplest answer be to use all of them and rotate them periodically so everyone would think there’re were dozens of different ones.. :hu

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
I happen to like the simplicity of the present header. Call me simple!