New member from Oklahoma USA

star boy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro100, Epson 3800
I currently own 5 printers. Canon Pro 100, Canon Pro 1, Canon Pro 1, Canon Pro 9000 MKII, and Epson Pro 3800. Refill my own inks with oem modified carts. The Epson 3800 is going to need some major work to be taken apart and clean the feed lines from carts maybe more? Not sure otherwise it is like brand new. One Pro 1 appears to have a burnt GY channel 2- tone 1/2 is lighter gray and 1/2 is slightly darker gray. System cleaning has not changed anything. It gets the B200 error code periodically and I have turn to off and unplug and then back on later to clear the code. I am assuming the 2 tone GY channel may be burnt and is causing the B200 code otherwise all other channels are perfect. I have a new Pro 1 printhead and understand that Jose Rodriquez has a technique on how to replace the head. Also I have a printout how to install a new head and it says once installed to not remove the head if unnecessary which would tell me that it is removable and replaceable.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, star boy.

You seem to have quite a few things going on. If you are looking for help then make a new thread for each printer describing in detail in the appropriate forum - eg Canon in the Canon forum, Epson in the Epson forum.

I have a new Pro 1 printhead and understand that Jose Rodriquez has a technique on how to replace the head.
Please direct your question to Jose. He has not posted here in a long time.

Latest posts