Making memories to last noritsu vs less expensive printer.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I think you should pull the available information together, define the criteria which are most important for you , check what is available in your country e.g. supplies and make a decision

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro-10 - Epson L1800
i will go to the united state in a road trip from atlanta to washinton to miami apalachian trial so i will try to get there.

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
the problem of the criteria are they don't compare quality with lab prints so what i just need to get the result as close as i can with a lab photo print like persnicketyprints and company like that with one of the best machine around with a good paper selection so inconclusion i cant got to united states and make a bad desicion at the end i won't get the result that is that
FELL IN LOVE WITH DOCUMENTING cause people in my country don't that have that culture and i want that culture grow up but with paper and prinst of quality and i can have full controll on that process.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I'm not getting your point that lab prints are the ultimate and final reference for print quality, you are comparing a chemical process with the print process - each has its benefits. If you go for inkjet printing you can get the 'best' in this range. Long time ago I have measured the gamut of a print from such a photo lab, it was smaller than what you typically get with a good inkjet photo paper. We have discussed longevity - go for a Canon with pigment inks like the Pro-10, or Pro-1000, or an Epson R2000 or P400 as a competitive model, and then go and test 20 or 50 different types of photo papers until you find those which you like best. And you can look up other discussion boards, e,g, about fine art printing, photography sites because lots of the photographers want to put their images onto paper as well and report their good and bad experiences with particular models, you can look up info boards run by ink suppliers which give lots of technical and comparative information

oroblec

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
you know a place in the united states that i can print in any of those printer so later ican compare because i want to see the result