Looking for Canon Référence : QK2-0247 Scanner Maxify MB5450

depanninfo06

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon G4500
Hello,

I have a new problem, a customer brought me a Canon Maxify MB5450.
It is a black band when scanning and copying. I disassembled the printer to find the reference of the part (the scanner module), the reference is QK2-0247 2090401570 next to the barcode when searching on Google I found absolutely nothing. So I called Canon France, I came across someone very competent and who tried to inform me
- Canon can not sell it to me
- The Maxify series are only repaired in Germany without security to have this piece.
I sent an email to Canon Germany, I'm waiting for the answer.
If anyone could find me this reference to buying on the Internet, you would be at the top
thank you in advance for your help

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
It’s time to buy another printer, a quicker and cheaper option..:hu

jbclem

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
The Hat,

I was just reading a current message where you recommended the Maxify line to someone. But here I'm left with a different impression...were you suggesting a different Maxify model when you said "it's time to buy another printer, a quicker and cheaper option"?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
were you suggesting a different Maxify model when you said "it's time to buy another printer, a quicker and cheaper option"?
When your printer has issues, like damage or broken parts then it is cheaper to get another printer and far quicker too, than to send it to a service agent for repair, even when a printer is still under warrantee the courier costs and waiting times are deplorable..

But if you can source the parts yourself and don’t mind the down time then by all means fix it yourself, that's far more satisfying.. ;)

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
The Hat,

I was just reading a current message where you recommended the Maxify line to someone. But here I'm left with a different impression...were you suggesting a different Maxify model when you said "it's time to buy another printer, a quicker and cheaper option"?

It is not because someone ( probably a repair man ) who posted 4 messages here signals a problem that you must conclude the printer is bad ;).
People without problems do not post on internet forums.

depanninfo06

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon G4500
Hello,

i got some news i got a service in Germany called Geissler.de it s in Deutsch.
You just need reference of parts you would and fill the form on the website.

https://www.geissler-service.de

Hope you don't know it, thanks for your answers