Longtime lurker willing to enter 3D

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
@Artur5 It sounds like you did a good job. The other possibility is to go on their forum and describe the problem, perhaps there will be others with a simialr problem that found a solution. I do know that the SuperPinda probe height is pretty crucial to set so maybe the distance betwen the probe and bed is out of the sensing range at some point. Perhaps check that the bed is as level as you can get it mechanically before running a Z calibrate.

The Super Pinda probe (as fitted on your machine) is currently being trialled for my DIY printer )Voron 2.4) as it can compensate for changes in temperature and with an enclosed printer like mine the change can be quite a lot as it expands when the chamber get warm. On my printer the probe need to be with 2mm of the bed so it does not give much room for error.

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
Thanks for you advice. I will check carefully the Super-Pinda position, but first I need to receive the missing part to reassemble the machine again and, hopefully, this time every self test will be OK. As I said, adjusting the SuperPinda many times at different heights didn't help. I suspect that that wasn't the real problem but the failed Z-axis calibration.
Time will tell...

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Give us a Feckin look at your new baby..;)
@Redbrickman shows what he has underneath..
If you mean my actual printer, she's still in skeletal form and too shy to appear in public in that way..:D

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Still waiting...
As I feared, Easter holidays seem to have frozen shipping from anywhere since last thursday. News from April 1th said that an external carrier had been notified to take charge of the parcel. Since then, nothing. It seems that the road from Bohemia to Catalonia is a long and winding one.
Well, at least I have a good chance of winning the title of April's fool of the year. :rolleyes:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Well, at least I have a good chance of winning the title of April's fool of the year
Hold your horses a minute, April has many more days in it than one…
Get back in the queue..:lol:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
It's a long way to Tipperary. Hang in there.

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
What I'm gonna do in Tipperary ?, I know nobody there..:D

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Sumi was reason enough to travel the long way to Tipperary. A wonderful, sweet and gifted person. @The Hat was fortunate to meet and collaborate with her in the managing duties of the forum. Lucky dog got to have lunch with Sumi. :)

I never met her but she left a lasting impression on me. I miss her. :hugs