KYSON USA CIS Experiences wanted !!!

Hi Forsurchi

The Epson T078 use Epson's new Claria dye-based inks. These cartridges are not pigment based.
 
Forsurchi,

Please keep your replies to ontopic and don't talk about making "chicken soup" if we want to make mayonnaise.........
 
Sorry Hendo, your right, Durabrite are the pigmented epson inks.
 
Forsurchi said:
The R260/R280/R380/RX580/RX595/RX680 all use pigmented ink. Basically the T078 cartridge is a pigmented cartridge.


http://www.genxinks.com
Uhh,,, the T078 cartridges uses a synthetic dye based ink that is very good; but pigment it is not. Many consumers are led to believe the above erroneous piece of information.

Don't want to go off topic, but just clarify and correct incorrect statements.

The initial thread should proceed on the correct course.
 
Sorry everyone, I would also want to go off topic for once at this thread.

Forsurchi, you know very well that you have a hidden agenda here joining this forum. First, acting as if you are trying to help, showing off your knowledge to gain wider acceptance and trust from member which will let member throw off guard of your real intention. Then acting as a 3rd person saying you bought CIS & Bulk ink from this retailer GenXinks.com which you is your website. Such behavior will not be very well-received at any forum.

At post #15
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2873&p=2

At post#5
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2272

At post #3
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2898

At post #15 of this thread
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2728&p=2

There are members here who are sellers as well but their approach are much different from yours. Well, at least, after pharmacist had pointed out your intention, you have reduce such pretentious behavior in all your subsequent posts. Which is a good sign. However, your comments at every other posts, I wonder what has not be covered by other veterans here if only members were to use the search button here.
 
I do apologise for my actions, my intentions are to help and actually learn from other postings as well.
 
This is my wonderful experience With kyson Usa,
Ordered CIS FOR EPSON CX 8400 May 9, 2008
Contacted seller May 21, 2008 via email. Seller stated Let me check on this and get you the tracking info. If there was a mixup I will send you a new one right away. However no tracking info or followup was provided.
Contacted seller May 27, 2008 via email. Seller stated There might have been a mixup in the address I will send out a new package and it should arrive by the end of this week again no tracking info or followup and the end of the week is here and still nothing.
On the sellers website under shipping (http://kyson.yangportal.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo)
They state For US and Canadian customers, items will arrive within 7-10 days of receiving payment if paid by credit card. I only live one state away from them and have received orders from other companies usually within a few days. They keep saying shipping mixup however they wont provide tracking info to back up their story.
I had to file a claim with my credit card company hopefully I will get my money back so far I have nothing but bogus excuses.
 
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with Kyson I guess i got kinda lucky with them.....
 
Thank you cheap ink wanted did you mean you actually got a cis from them and if so, may I ask how long it took you to get yours.
 
Yup... Took about two weeks to get though... They told me the first one got lost in the mail. So the send me a second one which took about 3 to 4 days to arrive.... It was working fine for a few months and i was able to print dozens upon dozens of both 4x6 and 8.5x11 until just recently, its developed a bit of an air leak (ink flows back to the tank instead of to the print head)... It was fun while it lasted....
 
Back
Top