Hello!

Steve-O

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Stylus Pro 3880 & R1900
I have been searching for help keeping my printers working and on many occasions I have landed on this very informative forum so I am now no longer "lurking" but hopefully joining in ;-)
I primarily enjoy photography as my favourite hobby and enjoy the process of printing my images for my own pleasure and fortunately I have managed to sell some too.
My printers are all Epson the R800 (which I have used for event printing), the R1900 which is running a ciss using dye inks, also I have an Epson Pro 3880 with some modifications and using pigments. I also have a Lexmark c820 laser but this is for general home/office stuff.

As you can see I don't mind tinkering (mostly for economical reasons) and I have some experience modifying all the Epson printers that I use. I also have many questions too so I hope I can glean some more information and share my own experiences too.

Kind regards
Steve-O

PK Project Manager

Printer Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been searching for help keeping my printers working and on many occasions I have landed on this very informative forum so I am now no longer "lurking" but hopefully joining in ;-)
I primarily enjoy photography as my favourite hobby and enjoy the process of printing my images for my own pleasure and fortunately I have managed to sell some too.
My printers are all Epson the R800 (which I have used for event printing), the R1900 which is running a ciss using dye inks, also I have an Epson Pro 3880 with some modifications and using pigments. I also have a Lexmark c820 laser but this is for general home/office stuff.

As you can see I don't mind tinkering (mostly for economical reasons) and I have some experience modifying all the Epson printers that I use. I also have many questions too so I hope I can glean some more information and share my own experiences too.

Kind regards
Steve-O
Hey @Steve-O - welcome to our community, we're glad to have you with us! :frow