Hello to All! from the Tropics . . .

FarmerBob

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX920/922
. . . of my mind. G'day, I'm FarmerBob and I joined this group after looking for info on a Canon MX922 printer that certain members of the family don't understand how one treats these things and I was left to fix it and thought I might have to post for help. Although, I was able to deal with it and it's now up and running, I have been getting the Newsletter from here for some time, find it very interesting and welcome being a part of the horde.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Welcome to our community!

Glad you've been getting our newsletters and that you find them helpful / interesting!

YourInkedGirl

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
. . . of my mind. G'day, I'm FarmerBob and I joined this group after looking for info on a Canon MX922 printer that certain members of the family don't understand how one treats these things and I was left to fix it and thought I might have to post for help. Although, I was able to deal with it and it's now up and running, I have been getting the Newsletter from here for some time, find it very interesting and welcome being a part of the horde.
Hello!! You did the right thing! that's exactly what I did when I'm having issues with my printer. and I can't believe how knowledgable the member of this forums are. Have a great day!!

YourInkedGirl

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
Hello. I hope you'll find the answers you are looking for. I am not that knowledgeable too about these things. That's the reason why I joined our forums, for me to be at least a little enlightened about stuff... Well. I hope you do too. Welcome.

YourInkedGirl

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
At least we now know we have two avid readers..:hugs :lol: :lol:
I agree... That looks interesting, Seems like a great help for a lot of us... hahaha!! that's the exact reason I joined. I really need help about these things... hahaha :bow:bow:bow