soulReaver

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson wf-3620
Hello all.
Nice to meet you all :)
I'm a student in chemistery in france.
I print like 5000 - 6000 pages a month in a student association ( courses / syllabus and other thing like that )
I'm here to find a good printer model and information about ciss and thing like that .

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, soulReaver.

You may want to start a new thread to ask about printer choices. In the mean time, you will want a printer with a high monthly Duty Cycle, a large capacity for paper (either one large or two large paper trays), and large capacity ink tanks or toner.

Additional requirements may be Automatic Duplex printing (automatic 2-sided printing), scanning (with or without Auto Duplex scanning ability), copying, wireless ability (may be best to keep this printer USB wired to the computer for the big jobs), and faxing.

Look at the Epson Eco Tank and Canon MegaTank models for large ink tank capacities. The Canon Maxify models may fit your needs if using the larger XL2200 cartridges, but the "Tank" models have significantly more ink capacity.

You may be able to refill these printers with less expensive aftermarket inks to save costs.

You may consider a color laser printer if your finances can afford it.

If all you need is B&W then a monochrome laser is probably the best choice of all as far as costs and maybe maintenance.

soulReaver

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson wf-3620
@thanks you Stratman for all this info :thumbsup