Epson waste inks... error...

ink-solutions

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson,Canon,Hp,Brother
Hello all. does anyone have anything to reset waste ink error..?

ink-solutions

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson,Canon,Hp,Brother
I have a few Epson WorkForce 630 All-In-One an some T30 an T50.. What can be done ? They all have waste ink problem..

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
You need the Epson Adjustment Program. They can be found. They can be tricky to use if you are not familiar with them. They rewrite info to your firmware. You can use the pay per use software WIC but even after you reset the counters, you will need to set up your printers to expel the waste ink inot an external container or eventually the printer will be in a puddle of gunky waste ink.

ink-solutions

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson,Canon,Hp,Brother
\any free way to do them.. i dont really understand the pay for use.. Could you explain that some more an give me some links.

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
The WIC tool will allow you to reset the counters back to zero. However you will need to enter a serial # code which will cost you about $8-$10 a piece and they are not reusable.
The free way is you are in the USA is to download it from EPSON and that will get you set for a while but it is not a long term solution. Unfortunately they only go up the WF 625.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/InkPadsForm.jsp
There are a few folks in this forum who may be able to help you with the "Pay per Pay" system. I have never used it as I have adjustment programs for the printers I own. I tried but could not find one for your model.

ink-solutions

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson,Canon,Hp,Brother
So after buying the reset, will i have to do it over an over again, or is it just a 1 time thing an the message will not come back..? i would really rather getting it done for fee, i have a few printers with the problem. i cant see to find any more info on the buy reset.. any help anybody.. how could i buy the resets an from who..?

Joshua

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Actually, there is a free way. Go to http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/InkPadsForm.jsp and click through all the steps. Select the printer Workforce 615. You will then be redirected to an Epson website where you can select the Epson Workforce 630. I actually have the same printer and was looking into the same issue.

ink-solutions

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson,Canon,Hp,Brother
Joshua said:
Actually, there is a free way. Go to http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/InkPadsForm.jsp and click through all the steps. Select the printer Workforce 615. You will then be redirected to an Epson website where you can select the Epson Workforce 630. I actually have the same printer and was looking into the same issue.
Thanks.. will i have to reset it again after doing this ?