Epson SC- P900 Paper Jam error

bbishop1997

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor P900
I have an Epson Surecolor P900 printer that is giving me a paper jam error as soon as I turn the printer on. Its not loaded with any paper at all. I used this printer 3-4 times before shipping it across country packed correctly in its original packaging. It arrived seemingly undamaged, only problem is the consistant paper jam error. Tried feeding it a4 paper to see if it was a sensor or something. It starts to roll the paper into the feed but then jams. I follow the instructions to unjam the paper but it still reads paper jam error. any help would be greatly appreciated!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
any help would be greatly appreciated!
Maybe something has fallen into the printer during its transport, so try turning the printer upside down and giving it a good shake or tapping it on the desk a few times, you never know and it might work.. What have you to lose..

bbishop1997

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor P900
Maybe something has fallen into the printer during its transport, so try turning the printer upside down and giving it a good shake or tapping it on the desk a few times, you never know and it might work.. What have you to lose..
Just tried that no luck

bbishop1997

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor P900
It’s currently unplugged will come back tomorrow