Epson ET-2750 New Not Printing

Kotus78

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-2750
Hi everyone, new here. I just bought a new printer and decided to give the Eco Tanks a try. I purchased the ET-2750 a few hours ago and was doing a test print. The page was blank, as in nothing printed at all. It went through all of the sounds and motions of it doing a print, but nothing printed off. I decided to clean the nozzle heads, but still nothing. I then tried printing a few extra test pages, and still the same think. It's acting like its out of ink (but gives no message). Like I mentioned, new, out of the box. I followed all of the instructions on filling the ink in the tanks and priming the ink. Any help would be appreciated.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
You may run the WICReset utility which offers you the function for an ink charge, run it once and try to print again, if that does not work you may return the printer as a case for warranty. Check with the seller how to handle the inks in the tanks .

Kotus78

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-2750
Did some more digging around and I did a "power cleaning" (turn off printer then press and hold power and <?> icon). Took awhile, but so far it looks like its working.

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Keep an eye on that printer! If it did not work "out of the box", quite possibly there is an undiscovered issue with continued reliable printing. Perhaps not. Use it, a lot! Particularly before the warranted period runs out.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Yes, just keep on printing. WICReset gives you easy access to the cleaning functions and a readout of the waste ink container.

Tom Spilan

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma MG2455
funny i had the exact same issue with epson eco tank ink. At least now i know how to fix :)