Epson Ecotank ET-7750

rytisdp

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
R3000
You wouldn't be able to see differences in printouts, the color space/gamut of both models is very similar. So the L1800 is not better or worse than the ET.7750 - the printer are targeted for slightly different users.

Hi @Ink stained Fingers , I wonder if ET7750 would have some advantage comparing to L1800 in printing on matte photo papers, because of the pigment black?
Thank you for sharing your very interesting experiments!

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
the pigmented ink is a better match for matte papers in most cases, and you can easily change the driver settings to the dye ink for glossy papers to test and compare if you are not happy with the results, you have both inks available with the ET7750 but not with the L1800.

rytisdp

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
R3000
Thank you very much for yor answer! It helped a lot , since I do not have the possibility to compare two printers side by side.
I am going to print on matte / lustre paper, so the possibility to choose between MK and PK in ET7750 probably is more important factor than to have additional LC and LM in L1800.
If I've got it right from your post, in terms of color and detail the output from those printers will be very similar.