Epson Ecotank 2700

Tyler Pickering

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 2700 Ecotank
Much appreciated, I knew that epson support like all support techs was going to be lackluster at best and they were definitely not tech savvy but they did warranty my printer and are sending brand new one so I'm happy about that. Ever since I bought it there has been some paper jam, multi-feed and horizontal banding issues that were semi-prevalent since the beginning.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Thanks for your feedback, so you got a new printer; if you get into some issues again - e.g. banding - please come back to the forum with your questions, we might find a fix or a work around with you.

Tyler Pickering

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 2700 Ecotank
I guess another question would be how to duplicate the image profile when I was printing with the automatic setting on? The rotating color differences were an issue but the first color profile it picked for the prinout was fantastic so I was wondering if there is some way to see what settings they use for automatic or it is there no way to tell?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I was wondering if there is some way to see what settings they use for automatic or it is there no way to tell?
That's driver internals and proprietary to Epson (or Canon etc), I have never seen driver software to display any of such parameter settings

Tyler Pickering

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 2700 Ecotank
Just an update that I received my new printer and this one doesn't have the same issue at all. No weird rotating colors and no constant horizontal banding near the bottom the page when using certain settings and best of all no paper jam/feed issues. I maybe received a bad printer to start with I'm thinking because over the weekend and yesterday and I printed close to 3000 pages and aside from needing a head clean twice I've had zero issues. Thanks again for the help and advice guys it is much appreciated.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Thanks for your feedback, I hope the printer remains in this good functional condition for a long time