1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Health & Safety and 3D Printing.
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Colormunki Photo/display Calibration

Discussion in 'Printing Photos and Photo Software' started by Tudor, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Jun 12, 2014
    3dogs

3dogs Printer Master

Printer Model:
    Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
    Sadly I am indeed a true fan, and affected & effected by his perspective on many things. Thankfully there are fewer of us ( Milligans) , than them!(Not Milligans) So Camera Club is serious entertainment, a source of unending amusement, and a place where all manner of sillyness can be seen and savoured for what it is really worth.

Be strong. your printer serves YOU, not the other way around......assert yourself!!:tongue

Enjoy,

Andrew

Tudor and The Hat like this.
  2. Jun 13, 2014
    3dogs

3dogs Printer Master

Printer Model:
    Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
    Seriously tho, until age 16 I was unbeatable in the pool as a freestyle swimmer. Then I moved to Police Acadamy and met young fellas that had actually been training for years, every day,twice a day. I got the proverbial kicking. At that point I faced a choice, very much like "Profiling"

I have a Colormunki, used both advanced and easy methods and have had both good and bad results from both.

Question is....do I put in the hard yards to advance past what the Colormunki does out of the box?

Reason you never got to hear my name at the Olympics...guess!

To be continued ( like Captain Marvel, Shazam!!)

Cheers,

Andrew