Colormunki Photo/display Calibration

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
To answer you last question first: YES

Secondly, if you are truly a fan of Spike Milligan, you have been around long enough to know that results from entering club level print competitions tell you more about judges, judging, and petty jealousies than about the relative merits of the images submitted.

I also have too much time on my hands, but am so busy I don`t know how I ever had time to work

Have finally come to the conclusion my printer hates me.

Also owning a printer is like owning a pet, or going to the dentist. The guy to whom you write the check (Cheque for the Anglo members) for services rendered, seems to calculate your payment based upon his accelerated need to buy a new BMW this year.

All in good fun and tongue firmly in both cheeks. Don`t let the B___ get you!

RS

Sadly I am indeed a true fan, and affected & effected by his perspective on many things. Thankfully there are fewer of us ( Milligans) , than them!(Not Milligans) So Camera Club is serious entertainment, a source of unending amusement, and a place where all manner of sillyness can be seen and savoured for what it is really worth.

Be strong. your printer serves YOU, not the other way around......assert yourself!!:tongue

Enjoy,

Andrew

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
Seriously tho, until age 16 I was unbeatable in the pool as a freestyle swimmer. Then I moved to Police Acadamy and met young fellas that had actually been training for years, every day,twice a day. I got the proverbial kicking. At that point I faced a choice, very much like "Profiling"

I have a Colormunki, used both advanced and easy methods and have had both good and bad results from both.

Question is....do I put in the hard yards to advance past what the Colormunki does out of the box?

Reason you never got to hear my name at the Olympics...guess!

To be continued ( like Captain Marvel, Shazam!!)

Cheers,

Andrew