Canon Pro 100 Refills

Paul Verizzo

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon ip4500, 9000 MK II, PRO-
As has been mentioned, but anyway will once again, my two biggest "tricks" to prevent disaster are: Put the bottle in the sink and keep it their while uncapped, and 2) when doing anything cyan or magenta read your bottle three times to make sure you aren't mixing up "Photo" with, well, "Not Photo."

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
As has been mentioned, but anyway will once again, my two biggest "tricks" to prevent disaster are: Put the bottle in the sink and keep it their while uncapped, and 2) when doing anything cyan or magenta read your bottle three times to make sure you aren't mixing up "Photo" with, well, "Not Photo."

Not only put the bottles in the sink but refill the cart over the sink would be my advice, its easier to wash the sink after and only have 5 minutes nagging from the other half than all day nagging and cleaning a floor/carpet/table :D

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
@George in Georgia I am surprised you’re not inundated with requests for where you bought your tee shirt from.. :ya :lol:

George said:
"I have a tee shirt which reads "To save time, let's assume I know everything." Just about sums it up."

That would be the one my wife wears.

However to answer The Hat's question. You can purchase iron on Transfer Paper that is inkjet friendly. Specially for that personal T-Shirt everyone has in mind.

RS